Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Pilot Peak Conditions for December 3, 2018


Sunday we were unable to get to Mores Creek Summit. We left at dusk from Boise, but the road to Idaho City was closed until later in the day due to damaged power lines from treefall. We had to wait until Monday, December 3rd to ski tour Pilot Peak and ride fresh pow.

Pilot20181203 from Santiago Rodriguez on Vimeo.

Find complete blog posting at: